You will need:
- 1 pack of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Assorted fresh fruit, cut into bite size pieces (eg bananas, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, oranges, raspberries, mandarins, peaches etc)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup of preservatives
- 1 tbsp water Flaked coconut (optional)
Baking the ‘Pizzas’
Cut cookie dough into slices of about 1 inch thick and place on an un-greased baking tray. Bake as directed, until lightly browned on the edges. Allow to cool.
Mix the cream cheese and the confectioners’ sugar and spread over the cookies Decorate cookies with fruit and add coconut if desired.